Re: [Z_Scale] 8983 roundhouse instruction sheet?

  • pyrenes1
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
      Kevin, I can scan the instructions for you. I am on the road until late tonight so give me a day to get you these to you. I am happy to help. Scott

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
        Hi Scott,all,
        Thanks,have a safe trip and a bier on me! Found it!

        http://medienpdb.maerklin.de/product_files/1/pdf/8983_betrieb.pdf

        Dr D

        On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 1:08 PM, <MASALOWE@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Kevin, I can scan the instructions for you. I am on the road until late
        > tonight so give me a day to get you these to you. I am happy to help. Scott

      • triangkeeper
        Message 3 of 5 , May 21 12:19 AM
          Any tips on how to fit those fiddly wire links to the doors? I have to make new ones as they went missing.

          Cheers Geoff
        • Kevin Brady