8983 roundhouse instruction sheet?

  • Kevin Brady
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
      Hi all,
      Anyone have one?Can I get a scan or a point in the right
      direction?Trying to help a friend.

      Thanks for any help! Kev

      --
      Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

    • pyrenes1
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
        Kevin, I can scan the instructions for you. I am on the road until late tonight so give me a day to get you these to you. I am happy to help. Scott

        Anyone have one?Can I get a scan or a point in the right

        direction?Trying to help a friend.

        Thanks for any help! Kev

        --

        Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

        #AOLMsgPart_1_7a0c74c1-9505-4e8f-8a73-79566739269c td{color: black;}

      • Kevin Brady
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
          Hi Scott,all,
          Thanks,have a safe trip and a bier on me! Found it!

          http://medienpdb.maerklin.de/product_files/1/pdf/8983_betrieb.pdf

          Dr D

          On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 1:08 PM, <MASALOWE@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Kevin, I can scan the instructions for you. I am on the road until late
          > tonight so give me a day to get you these to you. I am happy to help. Scott

        • triangkeeper
          Message 4 of 5 , May 21, 2014
            Any tips on how to fit those fiddly wire links to the doors? I have to make new ones as they went missing.

            Cheers Geoff
          • Kevin Brady