Needed - MTL GP9 springs

  • Lindley Ruddick
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 22, 2013
      I have stretched the little springs that go from the printed circuit board to the tabs on the motor beyond use. MTL cannot supply replacements. I do not want to "hard wire" the connection. Any idea where I could obtain a few?
    • Lee Barry
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
        the F7A engine that came with it, it was the 2012 MTL Xmas set