Re: [Z_Scale] Marklin's 5 3/4 inch (#8510) curve track

  • Kevin Brady
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hi all,
      Eddie, have you considered building you own case?
      Jeff,agreed.Having the the lower half(and the baseboard above that
      will make the layout look bigger.To make a scene/layout look bigger the
      background rises(hills,trees,etc.) Smaller, the layout slopes down,scenery
      wise.
      In any case*cough* I would still hinge the baseboard so it can be lifted
      for wiring/maintenance/gremlins.

      Best,Kev

      Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

    • Eddie Hen
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 19, 2013
        Thank everone for your comments. I'm starting to go down the road of building my own case. It will be awhile, just had shoulder surgery.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
          Thanks Nathan.