Re: [Z_Scale] Marklin's 5 3/4 inch (#8510) curve track

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2013
      If you build into a case, put it on the lower profile lid (upside down case).
      This allows for much better visual, instead of looking down inside.  Similar to
      Nathan's comment.
       Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 19, 2013
        Hi all,
        Eddie, have you considered building you own case?
        Jeff,agreed.Having the the lower half(and the baseboard above that
        will make the layout look bigger.To make a scene/layout look bigger the
        background rises(hills,trees,etc.) Smaller, the layout slopes down,scenery
        wise.
        In any case*cough* I would still hinge the baseboard so it can be lifted
        for wiring/maintenance/gremlins.

        Best,Kev

        Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

      • Eddie Hen
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 19, 2013
          Thank everone for your comments. I'm starting to go down the road of building my own case. It will be awhile, just had shoulder surgery.

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 20, 2013
            Thanks Nathan.