Re: Ships

  • Peter Nolan
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 17, 2013
      It takes me about a month to fully develop a ship and get all the parts
      together. I'm not very familiar with the larger loaders and dumpers, so
      that might take a little longer.

    • Malcolm Kent Cleaveland
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 17, 2013
        Folks,

        Somebody asked about the era of the harbor tug that I have plans for. It is modern, looks like most modern harbor tugs except it does not have the usual twin exhaust stacks. Think the exhaust is vented through the hull. It wouldn't be hard to add vertical exhaust stacks.

        CheerZ,
        -- Malcolm Z
        MCZ Models