Re: Ships

  • dr strangelove
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 17, 2013
      What about those big loaders, rotary dumps, and other things found in the bigger scales. Some actually work. Be nice to see more river barges, loaders ect, too.
    • Peter Nolan
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 17, 2013
        It takes me about a month to fully develop a ship and get all the parts
        together. I'm not very familiar with the larger loaders and dumpers, so
        that might take a little longer.

      • Malcolm Kent Cleaveland
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 17, 2013
          Folks,

          Somebody asked about the era of the harbor tug that I have plans for. It is modern, looks like most modern harbor tugs except it does not have the usual twin exhaust stacks. Think the exhaust is vented through the hull. It wouldn't be hard to add vertical exhaust stacks.

          CheerZ,
          -- Malcolm Z
          MCZ Models