T-rail-Z Modular Layout

  • rvn20012000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      Hi Everybody !!

      I just posted a picture of a layout made up of my new T-rail-Z modules.
      It's in the "rvn20012000" folder on this group or you can click on the "new photo" link at the top of the home page here. I've got more pics of the layout and individual modules on my Yahoo Group

      I haven't done any scenicking yet but Ellen and I plan to start on it soon.

      Enjoy the pic and feel free to join the other group if you're interested.
      Thom Welsch