Line of Z Scale Ships Coming

  • pnolan48
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      Just joined today at the suggestion of Fred Ladd.

      Over on Trainboard and Railwire, I've been previewing a line of Z scale
      ships. So far, I've built prototypes of these ships:

      375' Feeder Container Ship of about 550 TEUs

      614' Near Panamax Container Ship of 2200 TEUs

      730' Great Lakes Bulk Carrier

      125' USCG Active-class Cutter

      As I learn better how this group works, I'll try to fill in the details
      and post pictures. Here's an attempt at posting an image of the bow of
      the Laker:

      [IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ShKZiMeXPuo/URAtt1SWKzI/AAAAAAAA\
      Bp4/Gvw45NQH3yU/s771/4174LakerBowPainted.jpg[/IMG]

      Pete Nolan