question uwe respect ans. from you sir

  • thomas cipelle
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 10, 2013
      working  new lay out 30inches by 4ft  have no typical rentangle  shape lots S curves  3main lines 2are  more triangle has grade just est>40mm goes down flat area  3 switches  for storage using new 55mm roukhans then main line has  1 double slip marklin and 1 roukhan 13degreee 60% track is roukhan 35% mtl and55 MARKLIN works well track just temp down all main  lines engines capable pulling 15 car trains engines choice sd70  gp=35 and gp-38 due you have any Ideas pass to me make it interesting??? board is blue  pink  builders foam yours  Thomas trying make nice lay out for NMRA show in july.