Re: Spam

  • Greg Elmassian
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      Tom, it can happen, and you surely did not upset anyone here, we know it was not you personally sending the spam.

      Most likely someone or something has gotten your Yahoo password.

      I'd suggest changing it immediately, and also a quick scan of your computer. Feel free to contact me by email if I can help.

      Regards,

      Greg greg@...
    • Greg Elmassian
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
        Mark... you are indeed set to no emails. You could try setting it to email, wait a day and set it back to email.

        There are no other hidden settings.

        Grege