Re: [Z_Scale] Finding parts that go SPROING

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2013
      Danny,

      Interesting solution to your lost spring dilemma. The things we Z scalers
      have to endure......oh the inhumanity.

      Congratulations on finding your lost spring. Just don't ever lose your
      marbles in this hobby. :o)

      Loren

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
        I was going to suggest the panty hose solution. OT.......a friend of mine is a watchmaker. He told me once that all watchmakers are very religious......the spend a lot of time on their knees.......lol EllenIndianapolis
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
          Hi all,
          LOL! Lord,please let me find the *&^%$#@ small part! LOL!
          Thanks for the laugh!

          Best,Kev

          On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 5:24 PM, ejshelton@... <ejshelton@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I was going to suggest the panty hose solution. OT.......a friend of mine
          > is a watchmaker. He told me once that all watchmakers are very
          > religious......the spend a lot of time on their knees.......lol
          > EllenIndianapolis

          Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service