Re: [Z_Scale] Finding parts that go SPROING

  • Kevin Brady
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hi all,
      Nice CSI job Danny! :-)

      Other: panty hose over any vacuum hose nozzle,..

      Dr D

      --
      Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 28, 2013
        Danny,

        Interesting solution to your lost spring dilemma. The things we Z scalers
        have to endure......oh the inhumanity.

        Congratulations on finding your lost spring. Just don't ever lose your
        marbles in this hobby. :o)

        Loren

      • ejshelton@juno.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
          I was going to suggest the panty hose solution. OT.......a friend of mine is a watchmaker. He told me once that all watchmakers are very religious......the spend a lot of time on their knees.......lol EllenIndianapolis
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
            Hi all,
            LOL! Lord,please let me find the *&^%$#@ small part! LOL!
            Thanks for the laugh!