GP38-2 Pre-orders Welcome

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hi all GP38 fans,

      Our new stainless steel GP38-2 Handrail kits will arrive
      at our facility for packaging and shipping by Friday, Feb 8, 2013.

      Orders will be sent out on a first come (date and time ordered), first ship basis.

      If you would like to, you can now order this product and be
      among the first to receive them via Priority Mail.

      Go to:
      http://www.micronart.com/1038gp.html

      Thanks for your attention,
      Reynard