Re: [Z_Scale] GP38 Handrails, etc.

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
      Hi Loren,
      Sure, you can order direct. There is a link.
      http://www.micronart.com/1038gp.html
      But our dealers are the only one's allowed to discount.
      I can not undercut my dealers -- ever!

      regardZ,
      Reynard
      On Jan 25, 2013, at 7:39 PM, Loren Snyder wrote:

      > Great news Reynard,
      >
      > Just one more question. Can we order direct from you or do we need to go
      > through dealers? Any price difference?
      >
      > Loren

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
        Understood, I just didn't know what the situation was. I'm happy to order
        from Anthony, a great dealer by anyone's measure.

        Looking forward to getting four sets as I have four undecs just begging to
        be custom detailed and painted into two CORP for me and two ARR for Karin.

        Best regards,