Re: [Z_Scale] GP38 Handrails, etc.

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
      Great news Reynard,

      Just one more question. Can we order direct from you or do we need to go
      through dealers? Any price difference?

      Loren

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
        Hi Loren,
        Sure, you can order direct. There is a link.
        http://www.micronart.com/1038gp.html
        But our dealers are the only one's allowed to discount.
        I can not undercut my dealers -- ever!

        regardZ,
        Reynard
        On Jan 25, 2013, at 7:39 PM, Loren Snyder wrote:

        > Great news Reynard,
        >
        > Just one more question. Can we order direct from you or do we need to go
        > through dealers? Any price difference?
        >
        > Loren

      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
          Understood, I just didn't know what the situation was. I'm happy to order
          from Anthony, a great dealer by anyone's measure.

          Looking forward to getting four sets as I have four undecs just begging to
          be custom detailed and painted into two CORP for me and two ARR for Karin.

          Best regards,