GP38 Handrails, etc.

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
      Hi Loren, Ed, Everybody,

      Great news. The final iteration of the GP38-2 Handrails & Super-details,
      kit #1201, is being manufactured next Monday thru Friday and will ship to us by the
      first week of Feb. 2013. From here I will then start shipping to all purchasers
      and dealers. Also, the instructions are now complete and are ready for packaging.
      MSRP is $23.88

      Manufacturing stainless requires more time to cure & etch than brass
      and we had to make important design adjustments until the parts met
      my exact design parameters. Sorry it took a little longer than I anticipated.

      There is also another big surprise waiting in the wings --- also made
      of stainless steel. But that rabbit wont come out of the hat until he's darn
      good and ready!

      regardZ to all !

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com

      On Jan 25, 2013, at 2:24 PM, Edward Scullin wrote:

      > I'll second the motion.Ed Scullin

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
        Great news Reynard,

        Just one more question. Can we order direct from you or do we need to go
        through dealers? Any price difference?

        Loren

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
          Hi Loren,
          Sure, you can order direct. There is a link.
          http://www.micronart.com/1038gp.html
          But our dealers are the only one's allowed to discount.
          I can not undercut my dealers -- ever!

          regardZ,
          Reynard
          On Jan 25, 2013, at 7:39 PM, Loren Snyder wrote:

          > Great news Reynard,
          >
          > Just one more question. Can we order direct from you or do we need to go
          > through dealers? Any price difference?
          >
          > Loren

        • Loren Snyder
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 25, 2013
            Understood, I just didn't know what the situation was. I'm happy to order
            from Anthony, a great dealer by anyone's measure.

            Looking forward to getting four sets as I have four undecs just begging to
            be custom detailed and painted into two CORP for me and two ARR for Karin.

            Best regards,