ONR Stuff

  • w_a_roehrich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
      Hi evryone,

      could someone please supply me with info about what is on the market in ONR colour scheme, like FP7 ect. ?
      While switching in between 2 major projects i´d like to have some nice searches to do.

      / August
    • Kevin Brady
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
        Hi August,all,
        This?

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_Northland_Railway

        This?

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EMD_FP7

        One can't know everything about every railway,so more info and spell it
        out! ;-)

        Best,Kev

        --
        Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

      • mark2playz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
          August,
          I don't recall ever seeing ONR in Z. Checking their roster we do have the F7B, GP7 and GP38-2 in Z and our F7A could pass as the FP7A.
          From the images I saw, ONR GPs were certainly colorful and there might be interest at AZL when they bring out the new GP7. You might want to post an image over on the azlforum site.

          Mark