Sd70ace undecorated kit and chassis for sale

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Hi folks, I've got a sgt. Tim original casting of a complete undecorated sd70ace kit.
      Kit is complete.all parts intact, plus the drive also which is a azl sd70 unit. Very smooth running.
      The trucks on the drive unit have no couplers. I'm asking$160 very reasonable.
      Email me butch60619@...
      Harold grady