Long Beach/South Bay Layouts Needed For Tour (So. Calif.)

  • Bob Chaparro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      This is the first call for layouts for Layout Tour No. 38 on Saturday, May 18. We're looking for operating layouts in any scale in the Long Beach/South Bay area of Southern California.

      As always, this will be a free, self-guided model railroad tour sponsored by my Yahoo group, Model Railroads of Southern California. The tours are designed to promote the hobby and allow layout owners to showcase their work.

      All owners need to do is operate their trains. I will do all the planning and publicity, as I have done for thirty-seven other tours since 2006.

      Please contact me OFF LIST at chiefbobbb@... if you are interested in displaying your layout or know someone who may be interested.

      Thank you.

      Bob Chaparro
      Moderator
      Model Railroads of Southern California
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/

      +++++
      Other Scheduled Tours
      Bakersfield-Tehachapi – March 8, 9 & 10 (http://www.gehams.net/page19.html)
      National Narrow Gauge Convention (So. Calif.) – August 2013 (http://www.33rdnngc.com/)
      Central Coast Railroad Festival – October 10-14 (http://www.ccrrf.com/)
      Banning Train Festival – October 19th & 20th
      http://banning100birthday.com/2012/11/26/centennial-train-fest/