Re: Roco's Z21 DCC (and European Digital formats)

  • www_harleyman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2013
      Hi all. Although I come here and read, I think this is my first post here.

      I see nothing much has been said about Roco's new Z21 DCC Control Center since the end of November. I recently wrote a couple of articles on it and I even have some inside information on some cool updates to it that are coming soon.

      If you're interested, you can read the articles hereĀ…

      http://zrailroads.com/

      Go to November 16, 2012 for the first article and January 17, 2013 for the update.

      Zcratchman_Joe