Re: Happy New Year folks

  • Ed Scullin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 1999
      Whoopie poo, just what we really needed, a rehash of the same old
      things. Have you seen the new 3 bay hoppers from PennZee? Now thats
      some newZ to Z. I haave been fortunate to not only see one, but have
      gotten one from Bob Olsen to evaluate for him. Their great. We now
      have a way of getting the coal needed to run our steam engines from teh
      mine to the coaling towers. See the latest issue of Ztrack for a
      picture of one. The one I got wasn't painted or lettered, but was still
      great.
      Ed Scullin