WTB: MTL 12 Days Xmas F7A and B

  • brian_19642001
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
      Hi, Everyone,

      Please let me know if you know of anyone selling the Microtrains 12 Days of Christmas F7A and B--it's the F7A which appears to be hard to find. Many thanks,
      Brian
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
        Bryan,

        The F7 B unit is available from Z Scale Monster Trains http://www
        zscalemonster.com/MT/f7/f7.htm

        Good luck on the A unit

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
          Thank you, Loren!

          > Bryan,
          >
          > The F7 B unit is available from Z Scale Monster Trains http://www
          > zscalemonster.com/MT/f7/f7.htm
          >
          > Good luck on the A unit

        • Edward Scullin
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 31, 2012
            I have a MTL 12 days A unit that I do not run.  Any offers?Ed ScullinRoanoke VA

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
              Hi, Edward,

              Thank you; I sent you an email yesterday about the F7.

              Brian
            • Dan Swartling
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
                $150.00

                Dan

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Dec 31, 2012, at 7:03 PM, Edward Scullin <sculline@...> wrote:

                > I have a MTL 12 days A unit that I do not run. Any offers?Ed ScullinRoanoke VA

              • Edward Scullin
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 7, 2013
                  DanThe unit has been sold and shipped.SorryEd ScullinRoanoke VA