WTB 12 Days Christmas Engine Caboose

  • brian_19642001
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2012
      Hi, Everyone,

      I've been noticing a ton of Micro-trains 12 Days of Christmas boxcars on the web, including ebay, but nobody seems to be selling the F7A or caboose (though there are a couple of F7Bs out there). Anybody happen to know of a vendor for these?
      Season's Greetings,
      Brian
    • Dan Swartling
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2012
        I am in the same boat. I need the F7 A and B units.

        Dan

        Sent from my iPhone