Fw: Train Plowing Snow in New Zealand

  • martin soll
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2012
      Train Plowing Snow in New Zealand

      http://www.flixxy.com/train-plowing-through-deep-snow-in-new-zealand.htm

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2012
        Don't they believe in plows or use them at all?

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
          Funny how it says "attempting" to plow snow - I kept waiting for it to get stuck.

          On Dec 10, 2012, at 1:12 AM, Loren Snyder wrote:

          > Don't they believe in plows or use them at all?

        • Thomas Scheuzger
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
            Now I'm going to "attempt" to plow snow here in snowy MN so my wife can go to work - we got over a foot yesterday, and the temp has dropped from 30 to 13...

            Tom

            On Dec 10, 2012, at 4:47 AM, Thomas Scheuzger wrote:

            > Funny how it says "attempting" to plow snow - I kept waiting for it to get stuck.
            >

            > On Dec 10, 2012, at 1:12 AM, Loren Snyder wrote:
            >
            >> Don't they believe in plows or use them at all?

          • cliffiniraq3
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
              We need to see video of that as well.  That train video is spectacular.

              Sent from my Galaxy (S III)Thomas Scheuzger <tscheuzger@...> wrote:Now I'm going to "attempt" to plow snow here in snowy MN so my wife can go to work - we got over a foot yesterday, and the temp has dropped from 30 to 13...

              Tom

              On Dec 10, 2012, at 4:47 AM, Thomas Scheuzger wrote:

              > Funny how it says "attempting" to plow snow - I kept waiting for it to get stuck.
              >

              > On Dec 10, 2012, at 1:12 AM, Loren Snyder wrote:
              >
              >> Don't they believe in plows or use them at all?

            • Lee Barry
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
                Tom,  keep it there, we don't want it down here in SW Va./ Upper East Tn(Bristol,Va./Tn. Lee barry