Updated BAZ BoyZ Nor Calif 2013 show schedule

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      World's Greatest Hobby announces ANOTHER new Northern California show: In San
      Mateo !!!

      March 2-3, 2013 !

      This REALLY complicates our participation at other locations and GTE shows. I
      would rather be at WGH shows but we need to cover all bases with some sort of
      participattion.

      UPDATED 2013 of all BAZ (Nor Calif) shows (as of Nov 2012):

      GTE: Richmond Marina (Craneway Pavilion, an awesome place last year)
      January 12-13

      GTE: Cal Expo show in Sacramento
      January 19-20

      GTE: Santa Rosa (Sonoma County Fairgrounds, were we did the Redwood Empire
      shows)
      February 16-17

      World's Greatest Hobby: Sacramento (Cal Expo)
      Feb 23-34, 2013

      World's Greatest Hobby: San Mateo (Event Center, a.k.a. the old Race track /
      Farigrounds)
      Mar 2-3, 2013

       Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z