Re: Home Layout Tour-Houston

  • David George
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2012
      Thanks for visiting with us at the shows Bob.
      I put my layout down to table top height back in 2001 so that the Munchkins and wheel chair folks may enjoy the Golden~Blackhawk&Central City with ease.
      I enjoy,,as do all my crew members,,getting out in front of layout and actively engaging the crowd in discussion of Z scale and the "How To's" of model railroad layout construction and design.
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave