Kronenberger Grant Update

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2012
      I am very pleased to report that to date this year, the Bill Kronenberger Grant For Z Promotions has distributed $860.00 to clubs and individuals who attended shows this year. But we are not done! We still have more money in the budget for this year. If you have upcoming shows, or would like funds for layout improvements and other purchases that enhance your displays, then please apply. Grants can be used for such items as:

      - Travel expenses
      - Show costs
      - Layout enhancements include expansions and upgrades
      - Rolling stock purchases
      - Promotional activities such as hand-outs or open houses

      Of course, we are also open to any ideas you and your club may have. To fill out the grant submission form, please visit:

      http://www.ztrack.com/grant/index.html

      Any questions, please feel free to email me at: rob@.... Grant monies have been provided in part by Chad Bryan, Micro-Trains Line, Ztrack Magazine Ltd and through donations of fellow Z scalers.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.