Re: Trainfest 2 days 8 hour to go

  • David George
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2012
      Looks like I have some competition this weekend from the Milwaukee Trainfest for my annual "Golden ~ Blackhawk & Central City " Home Show on the tour of S.E.Texas's home layouts.
      Last year we had 195 neighbors and hobbyists come by to Play Trains With Mister Dave in Spring,Tx.
      Open Saturday and Sunday-Noon to 5PM.
      Cookies included.
      Come on Down ! !
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave

    • ladyrejoicer@charter.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2012
        What? No licorice????

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2012
          DaveCan't make it, but save me a cookie.Ed