Trainfest 2 days 8 hour to go

  • kevin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
      Hi everyone

      America's Largest Operating Model Railroad Show

      Is this weekend

      That 2 Day 8 hour to go

      http://www.trainfest.com/

      to learn more and get coupons
      Show Dates/Times:

      Saturday, November 10th & Sunday November 11th, 2012
      9:00am – 5:30pm
      Wisconsin Exposition Center at Wisconsin State Fair Park
      8200 W. Greenfield Avenue
      West Allis (Milwaukee), WI 53214

      Admission Prices:
      Adults (ages 12 and up) – $12 (Download Discount Coupon)
      Kids/Youth (ages 4-12) – $2 (Get Kids' Free Coupon)
      Kids (age 3 & under) – FREE

      The Metro Milwaukee Z Scale Club will be there

      along with

      Train enthusiasts from around the world and families have made Trainfest their destination for model railroading. Kids from 1 to 99 who have a passion for trains come to Trainfest to experience America's premiere model railroad show!

      Held annually in Milwaukee, Trainfest is a unique and exciting adventure for train fans of all ages. The event has something for everyone and features 200,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space – that's about 4 football fields of model trains!

      Kevin
    • David George
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2012
        Looks like I have some competition this weekend from the Milwaukee Trainfest for my annual "Golden ~ Blackhawk & Central City " Home Show on the tour of S.E.Texas's home layouts.
        Last year we had 195 neighbors and hobbyists come by to Play Trains With Mister Dave in Spring,Tx.
        Open Saturday and Sunday-Noon to 5PM.
        Cookies included.
        Come on Down ! !
        Cordially,
        Mister Dave

      • ladyrejoicer@charter.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2012
          What? No licorice????

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2012
            DaveCan't make it, but save me a cookie.Ed