Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Got Snow?

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2012
      Well, even if you don't, that could still be complete by itself. The New York Central had a rotary plow that it bought in the late 1800s. The plow was converted from steam to electric in the 1950s and it served well into the Conrail ere, until 1994. It ended it's career in Buffalo. With over 100 years of service on a class 1 railroad.

      http://www.trainweb.org/wnyrhs/mow.htm

      Dan S.