Re: Holiday "goodies" report

  • Ole.Rosted@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 1999
      On Sun, 26 Dec 1999 09:44:39 EST, you wrote:

      Hi All:

      >Here's my report on Christmas:

      >8807 Southern Mikado
      >8808 NYC Mikado
      >Northwest Short Lines Chopper (I feel a timber bridge in my future)
      >CD containing all the RR maps in the USA 1900-present
      >Coffee table book on RR's (Western Roads)

      Bill's last letter was timestamped dec. 25 02:26

      I guess he has been sitting up all night to twist Santa's arms, when
      he (Santa) emerged from the chimney.

      Todays letter seems to indicate, that the arm-twisting was a success.

      Not much left for the other Z'ers in the neighborhood :-)).

      regards Ole Rosted, Denmark