Re: Re : Re: [Z_Scale] Micronart handrails for AZL GP38-2 anymore?

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 8, 2012
      Hi GP38-2 Super-detailing Fans,

      Here are my questions:

      1] How many stainless GP38 hand-rail sets will you need?

      2] Are there any other hand-rail sets for diesels or
      cabooses or crane & track-work cars that you would
      like to have materials for strong super-detailing?
      (existing available products only so that I can
      design to fit them properly).

      Please, no catenary. Besides, stainless steel is
      a poor, almost nonexistent conductor of electricity.

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com
      Tel: 512-292-7065

      On Oct 8, 2012, at 7:46 AM, BRIAN WICKERS wrote:

      > I will be buying several, if they are made, as the Geep is coming out in many popular road names.
      >
      > Brian

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 8, 2012
        Hi Reynard.

        -Question 1: I consider ordering 3 GP38s, undecs, when they're available (scheduled for next january).

        So I'll plan to purchase 3 hand-rail sets.

        -Question 2: nothing else for me.

        Best,

        Dom

        > Hi GP38-2 Super-detailing Fans,
        >
        > Here are my questions:
        >
        > 1] How many stainless GP38 hand-rail sets will you need?
        >
        > 2] Are there any other hand-rail sets for diesels or
        > cabooses or crane & track-work cars that you would
        > like to have materials for strong super-detailing?
        > (existing available products only so that I can
        > design to fit them properly).
      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 8, 2012
          Reynard,

          Karin and I need four sets please.

          Loren

          1] How many stainless GP38 hand-rail sets will you need?

          2] Are there any other hand-rail sets for diesels or
          cabooses or crane & track-work cars that you would
          like to have materials for strong super-detailing?
          (existing available products only so that I can
          design to fit them properly).

          Please, no catenary. Besides, stainless steel is
          a poor, almost nonexistent conductor of electricity.

          Reynard
          http://www.micronart.com
          Tel: 512-292-7065

          On Oct 8, 2012, at 7:46 AM, BRIAN WICKERS wrote:

          > I will be buying several, if they are made, as the Geep is coming out in
          many popular road names.

          > Brian

        • Loren Snyder
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 8, 2012
            So John,
            You think you are safe do you? Well, I know your address and don't be
            surprised if a Z scale railing raiding party hits you late some night....
            and please be a courteous host and milk and cookies on the table right next
            to the railings.
            And leave the front door unlocked. It will save you having to get a lock
            smith to repair your dead bolt. :o)

            We'll see you soon,

            Loren's raiders.

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 8, 2012