Re: [Z_Scale] Re: What is the status of z scale time for many you step up to the plate

  • Alan Cox
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 06:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
      Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

      > Yes you can lead the horse to the water but you can't make'em drink. Most still think of Z as a rich mans' toy, not the ordinary or low income persons' scale. If some of you out there would send you pictures of your layouts to Model Railroader Magazine, I'm sure as the people at Kalmbach has told me they would be glad to have an article on Z scale layouts, the only problem is no one submits the pictures and stories of their layouts to them.

      Because they run no Z so nobody doing Z reads it so ....

      In the UK for N for a long time people pretty much gave up and N has its
      own very good society journal, its own forums and now its own additional
      magazine. It's changing as the UK N market grows and the mainstream
      magazines get more interested - but then the magazines are all dying
      anyway, the internet is killing them off slowly.

      Alan