Z Central Station World's Ugliest Z Loco/Rollingstock Contest

  • Soccrdad
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Staying up longer and doing some Zombie modeling lately? Your locomotive is not turning out as planned and is looking more like Frankenloco? After repainting your gondola it is looking more like Dracula's coffin?

      Well say no more! Turn your oopsies, your mistakes, and your maniacal experiments into prize winning entries!

      Z Central Station presents The World's Ugliest Z Loco/Rollingstock Contest!

      There are two contest categories; 1) World's Ugliest Locomotive and 2) World's Ugliest Rollingstock. All entries must be Z scale. Your loco entry can be functioning or non-functioning. You may create and design your entry if you wish.

      The ZCS World's Ugliest Z Loco/Rollingstock Contest ends at Midnight PST, Friday November 2nd, 2012.

      I did not have to dig deep into the prize dungeon to create two awesome prize packages. For the donated prizes, I wish to thank Chuck Dietrich for laser Bleacher Kits, StoneBridge Models for MPP laser Barn kits, Ed Turner for grass tufts, and Stony Smith Designs for truck/bus/construction models. Each prize package will also include a 50-pack of Architrees from Z Central Station.

      For contest entry forum link and to view the awesome prize packages; http://www.zcentralstation.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=25&id=14332&Itemid=212#14334

      or http://tinyurl.com/8evse7v

      In a few weeks I will open a contest entry forum to post your photos. You are welcome to enter as many times as you wish, and if you have any problems entering your photos, just get with Stony or I to help.

      John Kellett
      Z Central Station