Re: [Z_Scale] Re: What is the status of z scale these days

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 97 , Oct 1, 2012
      Mark,

      I've heard the same thing from MTL. It sure would be nice if we could get
      MTL flex in 3' lengths, but I guess that won't happen. Just think what that
      would mean....fewer solder joints and rail joiners, smoother transitions on
      corners perhaps, and nicer overall appearance. Only thing bad is that MTL
      wouldn't sell so many hundred of packages of rail joiners........Lower
      profit margin? :o)

      Loren

      Message 97 of 97 , Oct 8, 2012
        Hey Ray. I have done vancouver to montreal on via and its a scenery you cannot duplicate anywhere. And if anybody tells you food on trains is poor, they havent done this trip

            Regards ,     Joel