Re: What is the status of z scale these days

  • mark2playz
    Message 1 of 97 , Oct 1, 2012
      Garth,
      The "offical" explanation from the top explainer from MTL at NZSC in Denver was that its the longest length they could ship without damage. Don't know about the Parcel Post charges, but my last priority mail delivery didn't cost any extra for the 3 ft. box.

      Mark

      > There is a reason for MTL flex being shorter than 3 ft. I seem to recall there is a limit on how long a package can be when going by parcel post without paying a surcharge and so MTL can ship thier flex without this problem where as with 3 ft flex I have always had to pay extra to get it shipped to me when buying Peco or any other scale track in lengths 3 feet or longer.

    • omg_joel
      Message 97 of 97 , Oct 8, 2012
        Hey Ray. I have done vancouver to montreal on via and its a scenery you cannot duplicate anywhere. And if anybody tells you food on trains is poor, they havent done this trip

            Regards ,     Joel