Re: [Z_Scale] Re: What is the status of z scale these days

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 97 , Sep 29, 2012
      hate to dispute you but N & Z are worlds apart. I was in N gauge from 1993 until 2006/7 and still have some of my N left. I now am in Z and have been it since 2009. I can not ever remember in N scale having to "bump push a new engine to get it to run brand new out of the box. With all. of my Z engines I have had to do this, sometimes to no avail. Also in regards to continous cleaning of the track, I never had to do that either. I am not knocking Z but you need to know what you are talking about befor opening mouth and inserting foot. Ask one who does it all the time. Z has a long way to go before it catches N or comes close. I believe if we could get Kato into the Z market that would be one great big help. Lee Barry CEO LZPMRR Z_SCALE2@...

      Message 97 of 97 , Oct 8, 2012
        Hey Ray. I have done vancouver to montreal on via and its a scenery you cannot duplicate anywhere. And if anybody tells you food on trains is poor, they havent done this trip

            Regards ,     Joel