Re: AZL October new releases

  • Malcolm Kent Cleaveland
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2012
      Rob,

      Thank you for the heads up on the new AZL releases. But I'm a little confused. You call the well cars both NSC and Thrall. They cannot be both, those are separate companies. Previous AZL releases have been NSC. Does AZL have a new body style? Please, please let it be true! I've never understood why they modeled the NSC instead of the more common Thrall.

      The flatcars are described as 86' flatcars. Previously AZL released 89' flatcars I believe (have not gotten any yet). There were some prototype 85' flatcars I believe, but not 86'. So this could be a typo for 89' flats?

      Don't mean to be picky, just don't want people confused about what's out there.

      CheerZ,
      -- Malcolm Z
      MCZ Models

    • ztrack
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2012
        Malcolm,

        Excuse my typos. I need to correct the databases I use to keep track of these release. The well cars are NSC and the flats are 89'. All is good.

        Rob