What is the status of z scale these days

  • bragucci
    Message 1 of 97 , Sep 23, 2012
      Hello to all:
      about 15 yrs ago I collected Marklin Z scale trains. I had a small layout, electric, diesel, and steam engines, rolling stock. Life issues caused me to pack up all my trains and they have been in storage since. Recently I was again bitten by the Z scale bug and have been thinking about getting the trains out of the boxes and getting back into this great hobby. Searching on the internet for info on the state of Marklin Z scale trains has me wondering if marklin Z scale is still alive and well.I see very few on line train stores offering much in the line of marklin z trains. They offer track and structures/parts but very little in the line of marklin z engines or rolling stock. I visited the marklin website and was surprised by the small amount of info the site gave regarding z scale. So my question: is marklin z scale trains still being produced ? If so why does it seem no one is carrying the product, is marklin out of business? Just what is going on with marklin z scale trains these days?
      Thanks :)
      Bart
    • omg_joel
      Message 97 of 97 , Oct 8, 2012
        Hey Ray. I have done vancouver to montreal on via and its a scenery you cannot duplicate anywhere. And if anybody tells you food on trains is poor, they havent done this trip

            Regards ,     Joel