Re: Z Scale gets rerailers

  • dks2855
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 26, 2012
      Ed, this version is for the sectional roadbed only. I will be working on one for flex and Marklin sectional track in the future.

      Regards,
      David

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Ed Turner <eit30@...> wrote:

      > Very nice indeed. Will this work with MTL flex track or sectional only?
      >
      > Ed
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 26, 2012
        See, I told you Ed.
        While the rest of us are taking cat naps and resting comfortably in our warm
        beds, David is burning lots of midnight oil creating wonderful toys for us
        boyz and girlz.

        Loren

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 27, 2012
          David, Very nice. Thanks for the update!

          Ed

          ________________________________
          Ed, this version is for the sectional roadbed only. I will be working on one for flex and Marklin sectional track in the future.

          Regards,
          David

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Ed Turner <eit30@...> wrote:

          > Very nice indeed. Will this work with MTL flex track or sectional only?
          >
          > Ed
          >

          > ________________________________

        • rgminutillo
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 27, 2012
            What, no Rokuhan? or will the MTL version work?

            RGM

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "dks2855" <david@...> wrote:

            > Ed, this version is for the sectional roadbed only. I will be working on one for flex and Marklin sectional track in the future.

          • Lee Barry
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 27, 2012
              its "girlz and boyz" Loren

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 27, 2012