A Very Unusual Offer

  • CH Bahn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      I own the very desirable domain name: "www.SecondhandMarklin.com"

      I had planned on developing it into a nice sideline business for buying
      and selling Marklin products, but I find the I am just too busy do
      that. Therefore, I have decided to sell the domain name.

      This is a great opportunity for a Dealer, Individual or Club to acquire
      a High Profile domain name at a very reasonable price.

      "www.SecondhandMarklin.com" is an international domain name that can be
      hosted anywhere in the world. If you are interested I can direct you
      to hosting companies that can host if for you for as little as $5 or
      $10 a month. I can also suggest web sites where you can easily design
      the site yourself or I can recommend professional designers who can
      design for a reasonable price.

      I am asking $575 (US). I would prefer payment in cash, money order or
      a personal/company check (US funds on a US bank).

      I can also accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Euro Card and
      process it through my business account; or payment through Payal.com.
      There is a 2.7% bank charge for these forms of payment.

      If you have any questions, please contact me, as I am quite
      knowledgeable on web sites and e-commerce. Ich spreche und verstehe
      kaum deutsch. My e-mail address is: chbahn@...

      Regards,

      Bill Erfurth

      Find a job, post your resume.