Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New member

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4, 2012
      Well said David. Thanks for the encouragement to Michael and us all. We
      all need to support each other. We are not all Rembrandts of trains, but we
      are all artists.

      I like what Don Avila says when he thinks something is really well done and
      he is impressed. He says....."this so and so is nutz"

      That's Don's way of saying he is saluting the workmanship or person.

      So everyone, keep out of the heat, go grab your paintbrushes and start
      painting.

      Loren