Re: Hi Michael

  • mark2playz
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
      Michael,
      Welcome to the group. I haven't posted to you until now because I know next to nothing about cantenary, but I do know a bit about electronics and your controllers interest me. I've built both pure & pulsed DC throttles for my own use. Was wondering what your controllers do: type, min/max voltage, power?
      As for the max voltage (10V) on your unit, I don't see too much of a problem, despite the 8V spec. Even the old Marklin "Blues" will output 10V with a 100mA MTL F7 as load, and up to 11.5V with the low power AZL GPs. Although I have to admit the F7s start getting hot by 7V.

      Mark