Re: [Z_Scale] Re: GTE announces new shows in 2013

  • Steve Piwnica
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
      Excited train guy.  a lot of fun.
      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6lutNECOZFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

      Steve p

      ________________________________
      From: mark2playz <mark.markham@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 7:24 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: GTE announces new shows in 2013

      Rainer,
      GTE has an ad in the first few pages of MR listing Midwest shows, but I don't have my copy with me.

      Mark

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

      > Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
      > East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
      > hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
      > (www.trainini.de).
      >  Jeff
      > SF Bay Area Z
      >

      > ________________________________

    • FT. Dewey
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3, 2012
        Perhaps he should voice at least a LITTLE enthusiasm !!(Trying to be funny, not sarcastic !!)
                                                                                                                             DEWEY

        o _____ || |
        .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
        _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

        ________________________________
        GTE has an ad in the first few pages of MR listing Midwest shows, but I don't have my copy with me.

        Mark

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

        > Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
        > East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
        > hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
        > (www.trainini.de).
        >  Jeff
        > SF Bay Area Z

      • Ell
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 4, 2012
          It is a funny video
          http://www.youtube.com/embed/6lutNECOZFw
          but apparently a fake.

          Check this on the CNN site:

          http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2012/08/03/tsr-moos-excited-train-gag.cnn#/video/us/2012/08/03/tsr-moos-excited-train-gag.cnn

          The CNN video has some funny stuff as well.

          Ell