Re: [Z_Scale] GTE announces new shows in 2013

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
      Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
      East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
      hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
      (www.trainini.de).
       Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
        Rainer,
        GTE has an ad in the first few pages of MR listing Midwest shows, but I don't have my copy with me.

        Mark

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

        > Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
        > East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
        > hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
        > (www.trainini.de).
        >  Jeff
        > SF Bay Area Z
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Steve Piwnica
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
          Excited train guy.  a lot of fun.
          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6lutNECOZFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

          Steve p

          ________________________________
          GTE has an ad in the first few pages of MR listing Midwest shows, but I don't have my copy with me.

          Mark

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

          > Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
          > East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
          > hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
          > (www.trainini.de).
          >  Jeff
          > SF Bay Area Z
          >

          > ________________________________

        • FT. Dewey
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 3, 2012
            Perhaps he should voice at least a LITTLE enthusiasm !!(Trying to be funny, not sarcastic !!)
                                                                                                                                 DEWEY

            o _____ || |
            .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
            _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

            ________________________________
            GTE has an ad in the first few pages of MR listing Midwest shows, but I don't have my copy with me.

            Mark

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

            > Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
            > East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
            > hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
            > (www.trainini.de).
            >  Jeff
            > SF Bay Area Z

          • Ell
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 4, 2012
              It is a funny video
              http://www.youtube.com/embed/6lutNECOZFw
              but apparently a fake.

              Check this on the CNN site:

              http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2012/08/03/tsr-moos-excited-train-gag.cnn#/video/us/2012/08/03/tsr-moos-excited-train-gag.cnn

              The CNN video has some funny stuff as well.

              Ell