Attention mods please

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      Would you please be so kind as to remove from this forum due to this
      Omg, what a waste of my time and they can't even spell correct...Never seen a
      steamloco move so fast and stop like that other than when there were 7 year olds
      at the throttle. Sorry guys. Gert
      my opening post States im Disabled and suffer from ms guys like this are ten a penny and i have plenty in my daily life already Very dissopointed new member.Mke Drummond
    • Larry Card
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
        Please don't think this is typical of the group. You will find many knowledgeable and supportive people here. They even let me hang around even though I'm not really a Z scaler (I'm an Nn3'er who uses Z scale chassis for my narrow gauge locos).

        V/R
        Larry P. Card
        Franklinton NC
        _________