Re: [Z_Scale] GTE announces new shows in 2013

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
      No. The San Jose show is 2 weeks from that one and, Somoma requires us to be there all 3 days which means 2 nites hotel for all. Not enough resources or money. We will likely be at next years spring show tho.

      Jeff M
      SF Bay Area Z

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
        Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
        East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
        hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
        (www.trainini.de).
         Jeff
        SF Bay Area Z

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
          Rainer,
          GTE has an ad in the first few pages of MR listing Midwest shows, but I don't have my copy with me.

          Mark

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

          > Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
          > East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
          > hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
          > (www.trainini.de).
          >  Jeff
          > SF Bay Area Z
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Steve Piwnica
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 2012
            Excited train guy.  a lot of fun.
            <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6lutNECOZFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

            Steve p

            ________________________________
            GTE has an ad in the first few pages of MR listing Midwest shows, but I don't have my copy with me.

            Mark

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

            > Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
            > East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
            > hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
            > (www.trainini.de).
            >  Jeff
            > SF Bay Area Z
            >

            > ________________________________

          • FT. Dewey
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 3, 2012
              Perhaps he should voice at least a LITTLE enthusiasm !!(Trying to be funny, not sarcastic !!)
                                                                                                                                   DEWEY

              o _____ || |
              .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | |
              _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

              ________________________________
              GTE has an ad in the first few pages of MR listing Midwest shows, but I don't have my copy with me.

              Mark

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jeff <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

              > Rainer, just posting our (BAZ BoyZ) Northern California regional shows.
              > East Coaster, Midwest and others often post theirs.  I don't know any sites off
              > hand that post the German shows but possibly the Trainini site might have info
              > (www.trainini.de).
              >  Jeff
              > SF Bay Area Z

            • Ell
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 4, 2012
                It is a funny video
                http://www.youtube.com/embed/6lutNECOZFw
                but apparently a fake.

                Check this on the CNN site:

                http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2012/08/03/tsr-moos-excited-train-gag.cnn#/video/us/2012/08/03/tsr-moos-excited-train-gag.cnn

                The CNN video has some funny stuff as well.

                Ell