Re: New  member

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
      Hi if you look into my tunnels you will seen the brass rod being used there.mike

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
        Mike,

        I am sorry that your first post received such a response. I have removed
        the questionable post.

        Personal attacks are not allowed on this forum. It is not how the members
        are. I think you will find the vast majority of members are extremely
        friendly and welcoming.

        Rob Kluz
        Moderator