Re: [Z_Scale] New  member

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
      Mike,

      The 3mm brass stock is a good idea for the catenary. I have been thinking
      about using the same method in my tunnels and hard to reach areas. I really
      enjoy running off of the catenary, but have not done so in some time. I
      expanded the layout and have not finished the catenary work yet.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Tenshodo
      and Rokuhan dealer.
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.rokuhan-store.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
        Hi if you look into my tunnels you will seen the brass rod being used there.mike

      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
          Mike,

          I am sorry that your first post received such a response. I have removed
          the questionable post.

          Personal attacks are not allowed on this forum. It is not how the members
          are. I think you will find the vast majority of members are extremely
          friendly and welcoming.

          Rob Kluz
          Moderator